Saturday, August 20, 2011

Londontown, Baby


This will be my last posting from the venture in the British Isles.  I am thankful that Mr. Deemworthy and I could end our trip together in Londontown--and I'm thankful that we both prefer museums to clubbing (and I don't mean baby seals).  It has been a pleasure and honor traveling with you, good sir, I wish you the best of luck on your trek to Italy and Spain.

As for London, I think we must have spent a fair share of our time at various museums, or walking en route to them.

We saw many wonderful artifacts, and and committed much tom-foolery.

The video below can attest to both claims.
(No baby seals were clubbed in the making of this video.)


--If you click on the video, you can watch a larger version of it at youtube.com--

No comments:

Post a Comment